Monday 21 January 2008

my pretty pic in hokkaido trip... *(^.^)*

from left: mom, grace(tour guide), sis, me & brother
Ramen Street in Chitose Airport..

one day, ah chak will fly it up bring kar ling surround the world!! sweet sweet love~ dont forget ur daughter here^^ haha...


chitose airport...

hey! i made it myself... mini cotton sweets... kawaii^^


the music box that i love the most... if not wrong it costs 1,000,000yen (rm 300,000)


the music box museum in otaru... a steam clock which was made by the world oldest clock's machanic outside of the museum...


sea angel!!! it is a kind of fish which only can live under -10 degree celcius... can u c its heart(the red color)?


**the following 9 pics are taken at Ishiya Factory!! **

show time!!


hey! brother, y don u help us pull??!!!


do u see a big bear hiding behind me?


so sold~~ freezing....



outside of Ishiya Factory++ little snow man around...


pig town

Push!! PUsh!! PUSH!!!
dont let it fall!!

its a pub!!


pretty scene

japanese style breakfast

the shower room in the hotel is small & short~~ ah liau need 2 sit down when bath... muahahahahahha...


Noboribetsu Jigokudani

3 snow man~~

oh~my salmon meal...

can u imagine how depth is the snow??

all the snow hanging on the trees... so nice... romantic~~

sis, may i throw u wif my snow?? hehe... of course i wont do that to u...

guess wat??!! its ice-cream!! the white one mad eof milk.. the grey one made of octopus ink!!
do u know why we were so enjoy eating ice-cream so much in cold weather? it won't melt!! hahahahahahahahaha...


king crab

pretty apple*.*i like it
6000yen ~~ (rm 180 per box)


omg!!! so much salmon eggs!!!

little mic & pumkin ice-cream..

little mic sleeping on tatami... so relax^^

group photo><
my delicious dinner~~ yummy...

the 3rd world best night view in hakodate

a cute fox.. keke....

hey~ hey~ anyone can throw an apple for me?? ^^ im a big bear in the bear ranch!!

snow~ snow~ snow~

my brother with the snow bike...
single ride: 15,000yen (rm450)
double ride: 20,000yen (rm600)
a fresh morning beside lake toya~~
my 1st seafood lunch in hokkaido
the view of hokkaido from aeroplane... full of snow...
need 2 say goodbye with my castle... bye~~
my dream house... the castle in tokyo disney land...

heavy snow~~~ softer than my bed... haha...














































4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like d sea angel & d fox.
>.<

Kanasai said...

怪兰!做么有Little Mic的,zzzzzz......

贤-SeoNz said...

walao....rm 450 for single ride??...lol...so exp...T.T

cfsam said...

WHOAAAAAAAAA....i wanna go ohh..bring me there next time? :P Love the pics!