Sunday 5 July 2009

Feel like falling in love again

thanks for the night, dear...

it has been a long long long time of being single.. know what?? i have a date today!!!

woohoooo... thanks to those who "put aeroplane" larr...

although we just had a simple dinner at damai and lots of chat..

feel like i'm so talkative... haha... and then we had a movie "drag me to hell"...

well, we are supposed to watch "transformer 2" but full house, so we decided to watch "ice age 3"..

damn it... full house again!! boo... ok larrr... "drag me to hell"...

so scary man... im like shouting "Omg omg omg" all the time... haha...

i still remember that there is a scene that both of us jumped up together...

after movie we had mcDonald sundae ice-cream at the drive thru mc Donald and lots of chat again...

i'm really talkative tonight... hopefully i didnt scare you away... haha...

maybe we didn't see each other for too long..

waiting for the next date with you - "transformer 2"

thanks my buddy for the great night... muackksss...

trying hard to complete my winter trip with my roomies... sorry about the delay... my line is too lousy...

No comments: