Sunday 29 November 2009

Confusing~

My result for 2nd semester 2009 finally came out early morning today!!!
I have an absurdly confusing feeling when I saw my result. Chemistry 2 and Food and Nutrition both are under prediction, which I'm happy with that. For Medical Physiology 2 and Health Culture and Society, they made my feeling in a dilemma. I'm quite confused now whether I should be happy or disappointed??!!! One is much better than what I'm expected but another is worse (the worst result I ever get so far, it is just a PASS). Not a crying face but yet not a Joker's smile. I rolling on the floor laughing when I'm looking at the good one but the clouds cover all over my sky when I look at the bad one. I laugh again when I look at the good one. My face just changed with blinking my eyes, focusing on either side. Isn't I get insane?? Whatever...

Something embarrassed me happened in the city today. I was texting Kim when I was walking around Myer. As they are closing soon, they have put up the glass screen blocking part of the entrance. I did not notice that when I walked out from the store and bang my head to the screen!!! So many people walking around ok!!! OMG!!! I don't dare to look around and continue texting Kim.

That's all for me today. Now laying eggs in uni computer lab again with Kim's cute japanese guy sitting in front of me. ^^

No comments: