Sunday 14 June 2009

天涯无方不是草

this is an interesting story happened at 3am on June 14, 2009

what are we doing so early in the morning???

haha... gossiping!!

i can't really recall what we were talking about at that time...

if i'm not wrong, the conversation is like that

kim:"it's really difficult to find a man that we match each other"

me:"天涯无方不是草"

kim: "哇。。很深懊。。。"

(a moment later)

kim:"what???!!!! it's 天涯何处无方草 larr... heiiyerrr... confused me..." "天涯无方不是草 sounds great and correct ay.."

sorry la... i have been graduated from CHINESE independent school for more than 1.5 years already... we memorise so much 名句精华 to face the examinations but it end up in this way in daily life... sorry to my primary and secondary school teachers... what a shame of being a chinese school students for 12 years...

Don't laugh at my chinese ba... i know you guys who read this post must be laughing at me now... boo....

ok la.. thats all for today... i have to study for my tomorrow public health exam...

good luck to myself

and...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR HOUSEMATE

MUNG MUNG

No comments: