Friday 19 June 2009

out of jail!!!

MY DREAM DRESS

Do i look good in this dress?? i've been dreaming of it for a month!!! this is a photo that i grab in the fitting room today... heheh...

Finally my exam is over!!! it's OVER!!! it's OVER!!!!
hooray.....

just wish for the best for it...

i have been kept in jail for more than 3 weeks to prepare for my exam... 3 weeks no shopping, no movie, no city... holly crap!!! the places that you can 100% guarantee found me during that periods are apartment 703, uni computer lab, woolies, examination rooms... thats all... like living in a jail aye... a 5 stars jail... but it's over!!! what is the best during exam period is i got kimmy cooked for my dinner and lunch... thanks mom... and i have ah sok washed my dishes for me this morning.. and then i got mung mung's support... syok.... thanks girls...

don't talk about the exam... it's a disaster... scaring....

after the exam, i met up with kim & ah sok in the city and started our 1st day of celebration...

shopping...

eat...

shopping...

eat...

just like a pig....

Don't know what happened to myself...
just feel likes to ss before the exams...











yeahh.. it's human anatomy and physiology... Again....


AFTER EXAMS

hungry jack's ice-cream
i'm loving it!!
how sweet do i smile for getting a 50 cents ice-cream
don't look at my eyes... i slept at 5am and woke up at 10am for that exam...

korean cheese, ham, sausage, veges, rice cake... hot pot.. damn nice...

waiting for the food excitedly...

No comments: