Monday 7 September 2009

exciting incident

It has been ages again i didn't come to my beloved blog. What am I busy for recently??

SUICIDE

what??? omg??!!! what's wrong with me?? why do i suicide?? am i crazy?? who hurt me so much?? how do i suicide?? am i dead??

NO!!!

i'm still alive...

NO!!!

i NEVER EVER attempt to suicide

NO!!!

nothing wrong with me

YES!!

there is something wrong with me..

why do i choose Durkheim's theory of suicide for my assignment??

I can just go for Marxism or Interactionism (in term of smoking)..

The Marxism is so much easier to write and more data can be found...

YES!! i'm crazy because i found that suicide theory was interesting.. but actually it is not..

there are four suicide theory namely: egoism, altruism, fatalism and anomic. Want to know what they mean?? i guess not...

anyway, i have done. My first piece of suicide theory minor assignment.. the major assignment is coming soon but no more suicide.. yeah!!!

luckily i don't have any suicide attempt record so far even though reading so much suicide theories for a week long..

okay!! ENOUGH FOR SUICIDE!!

the big, huge, main point i'm here today is to grumble about the damn hell frustrating incident happened to us..

Big issue always happen in the beginning of the month like habitually.

I think I have told you guys before that the apartment opposite to us always bbq?? damn hell disturbing..

they made our whole apartment hazy and smoky and stink when the smokes drift into our room window from their balcony downstair..

and even activated our smoke detector!! we were in panic when the smoke detector was activated and AAAAaaaaaaaHHHHhhhhhhhh... i just shout...

i even shout down from our window to ask them stop bbq... how dare am i??

of course we did call the security to help us settle it down.. i told him that it wasn't our fault and he insisted that it was...

It is the people downstair who bbq anyway... we were just the unlucky one.. we have to pay aud900 ++ once the fire Bridget is called you know??

but we pressed on the false alarm button in time and remove the smoke as quickly as possible..

PHHeewww... i was still trembling even though it was overed. tachycardia still continue...

WTH!!! my little mic and emmette are stink!!! my poor babies..

well, this is the second time we have conflict with them this year.. the 1st time was the sleep walking girl who slept in mung's room happened early of the year..

there is a guy living in that apartment enrolled in a same unit as me.. we go to the same chem prac on tuesday!!! that will be embarrassing..

i might just hide from him.. Asians look the same to Caucasians..

that's all for today or maybe the week.. i have 2 mid-sem exams to go this week...

good luck to myself and everyone who is busy with assignments and assessments and everything.. bye...

No comments: