Tuesday 6 October 2009

Big Gossip?!! No..

i was thinking to grumble about something here just now. I even finish writing half of the story but i decided to delete everything i wrote. Just a little thingy that is quite disturbing me on Sunday night. Thanks to my buddy for teaching me a lesson or a theory after lending me an ear. I totally agree with you and it does make sense. Anyway, gossiping is a bad habit if you do it too often. Stop it!!

I think I really need a good rest after the PUB201 presentation. This is a super "brain consuming" and "critical thinking" assignment which is full of challenges. I think you know what i mean. Yes, I mean you. Stop laughing!! For those who has no idea what i mean, doesn't matter, it's not you then. hahahhahahahha....

I'm just being too tired.... Ignore me please.

No comments: