Monday 12 October 2009

Love in the Air

Everything just happened in short. A peaceful dream land with flora and fauna, lakes and ducks, trees and singing birds. There is nothing else can beat the words - perfect match and romantic!! Time flies without any notice.

I love this place. I feel really comfortable walking on the path, lying on the grass under the purple tree, having you next to me. This is just a lovely date.

I wish the time could stop at this moment, our heart could beat in the same rhythm. All I want is to have you in my eyes.



OMG??!! this is so scary!!


i love purple trees



the sky for you and me


the path we walked together




Baby Duckies:"mummy.. mummy... i'm hungry.. food.."
errr... they can only say "quack.." anyway..


I wish our future will be like them. Daddy & Mummy with lovely babies.




the flower of romance


The happiness




I have so many thoughts regard to these pic. The strength to survive and the beauty of life shows by the creatures



-end of tour-

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hey Jasmine,
That's a really scenic place.. whereabouts is it?

pinky_princess said...

this is UQ Lakes. It's a gorgeous, peaceful place. ^^