Wednesday 21 October 2009

Black Thursday

sorry guys, i know i have not updated my blog for ages. please forgive me >.<

Let me tell you what I've been up to. I was so stressed with my group work major assignment last week. You guys know that I did not do well for my minor assignment so I'm like so scared that my part will pull the overall grade down. I really don't want that happen to me and my groupmates. all my assignments and quizzes done so far. just waiting for my end of semester exam. 3 more crazy weeks to go before i get retarded!!!

I'm struggling with a matter now.. something that i never wish to happen, worrying something that might change after this happen, something that is complicated. I'm sorry for saying something that make no sense to those people who talk to me. I don't know what I'm talking about. Just being emo i think as a pre-sign of ladies' hormone disorder. Anyway, it won't bother me long hopefully. And big thanks for my mates who willing to listen to me.

I drank a 500ml can of energy drink with quite high-contain of caffeine. Luckily i did not puke even though i feel like it after finishing the whole can. But I have a "gentle" diarrhoe. nahh... I have used to it (I mean diarrhoe). It often happen to me when i get nervous especially when assignment due, presentation and exams. I might consider to announce the frequency of on and off toilet next time. hahahahha... so far my best record was 13 or 18 times when I was in high school!!! can't really remember but it's either one of the two numbers. wait for my good news ya^^ sounds disgusting. eeuuuu...

by the way, energy drinks are lie!!! LIAR!!!! they don't work but make you sick!! boooo...

No comments: