Monday 5 October 2009

I want to move out!

I'm not supposed to be here now since I have tons of works waiting for me to complete. I haven't done the powerpoint yet!!! no more new information please..... too much....

i get really frustrated about the place i'm living now!! they are going to increase the rent again next year. It will be $211 per week!!! $211 for this stupid small "cage" per week????!!!!!!

my room is not even the size of my bathroom in kk man!!! you can imagine how small is it!! even my dogs' kennel also bigger than my room. How depressing is it??

we paid rm 80 for the unlimited use of internet per month in Malaysia but we have to pay like at least $5 dollar for the vistagate per week for 0.5gb here. So expensive!!!

I definitely will move out!! 100% guarantee move out!!! i don't mind walking 1km to bus-stop then change bus 2 times to uni anyway. It's so much cheaper to live outside uni. I rather get a car than paying heaps of money for this inhabitable place.

Please contact me if you have any information of nice and cheap and convenient accommodation. Thank you.

No comments: