Monday 15 February 2010

Seasons Greeting

14th February 2010 - This is a very special day for all the couples in the world and for Chinese. It is the Valentines' Day and the first day of Chinese New Year. As usual, Valentines' day never been highlighted in my diary or calender. To be honest, I never celebrate Valentines' Day in my life or receive flowers and love letters from the opposite sex. Like every single lady dream, I wish I could celebrate this day annually with my love one, holding a bouquet of roses, surprises, excitation... It's just a dream that never come to me for 21 years. Well, not really. At least this year get better, partially. Better than what I expected. So I'm going to show off what I get for Valentines' Day this year.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


A card from my Buddy.. Taa daaa..

I received this card on 13th Feb!! A day before the Valentines' Day!! Surprise!!!! 14th Feb is Sunday, no one is working..

The following pics show the inside of the card.





very pretty right?? Thanks my buddy for giving me this wonderful surprise!! I love the card till the max!! I would say yes if you would like to date me^^


I love cards, cards, cards.. with lots of little secrets and something very touching written inside..
This is a Christmas card from my buddy.
Very Bling one.. Love it Love it Love it!!
Big Thank you to you!!


Banana & the bling bling Christmas Card

No comments: