Monday 1 February 2010

What's Wrong With Tiger Year??!!!!

What the hell wrong with this year??

Let me tell you what the holly hell luck come to me recently

For early January, just forget about it, can't really remember. On 21st Jan, I slept at 4am and woke up at 6:15am for the class allocation. We really nervous because everyone is super "kiasu" in order to pick the best time slot. The allocation will be open at 7am but we couldn't even login to the uni website at that time. What the hell wrong with it??!!! We can only keep an eye on the QUT virtual website and keep on refreshing for more than half an hour but ended up with system crushed and allocation rescheduled. That's fine, I can go back to the bed right after the announcement and slept till 4pm but I had gastric pain after eating the gluten rice while waiting for the opening of class allocation.

For the 2nd time, which class allocation open at 8am on 29th Jan, very unlucky me couldn't allocate myself into the class as i planned in my perfect timetable. Finger crossing someone would change their mind and let me get into the class that I want. Like Yin said, the class allocation just like hanging us above a tank full of sharks and might be falling in at anytime. It's torturing people's feeling. I still have another 2 class allocations on 8th Feb to deal with, good luck to myself^^
In the same day, I was planned to make over my hair but canceled due to diarrhoea.

Today (1st Feb) even worse!!! I woke up at 8am (usually 4pm) and went to keep up with my dermatological check up. The white things in my nose couldn't be removed so I need to undergo a small non-surgical method to remove them. The white weird thingy is inherited from my family history. I don't know what is that procedure called and I will be doing it on coming Monday. I have no idea which level of fear I had in my mind when the dermatologist explained the process to me. I definitely could feel the trembling of my limbs and body and my brain goes totally blank. She told me that I will be given a small dose of anaesthesia for every single small white thing being removed with a machine. The white thingy on my nose is UNCOUNTABLE!!! OMFG??!!! Probably I don't need any anaesthesia and then she could do the operation smoothly without any dreadful screaming just because I'm fainted right after appearing the needle in front of my eyes. That really freaks me out. Still fine. Just a small "surgery". Maybe I'm just exaggerating but I'll let you know once I've done.

The sad thing is my cute little dog was hit by some inhuman "animal" when she went out to have a walk around the neighbourhood. She couldn't stand up with her back legs, her head couldn't move around and she barks in pain with no voice when we found her!!! How poor little thing. I rather she was found dead than in half-dead suffering condition. My heart is so pain and I promise myself not to break a drop of tear now. I want to find out who the hell did that to my dog!! WE ACTUALLY HAVE SOME CLUES IN OUR MIND AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU OWE MY DOG, HER FAMILY, MY FAMILY, MY KAKAK AND ME FOREVER!!! I have to be strong now!!! Since there is no 24/7 vet here so what I can do is to send my poor little dog to hospital tomorrow morning if she survived tonight. I rather she die, not to suffer, but on the other hand I wish miracle would happen and safe her. I'm in a dilemma now. Please tell me what to do. PLEASE.... No... Don't tell me. Please don't ask me anything. I'm freaking sad and bad mood now. I don't want to talk about it now unless you know who the hell is the crime and hold some evidence in your hand. I even google the animal cruelty law in Malaysia and some information about the animal ordinance. I'm so upset with it. The max. fine for animal cruelty just costs RM 200!!!
Here is the link if you are interested with the animal ordinance and the link to report an animal cruelty case to SPCA Selangor (I don't know what is SPCA stand for, it's an animal care association anyway but I dare it is useless). Please DON'T report the case for me because I will do it IF I know who did it and I have evidence to sue the person and I don't want the case to ruin my CNY.
http://www.jpvpk.gov.my/html/animal_ordinance/nota.htm
http://www.spca.org.my/v51/reportacase.php

No comments: