Tuesday 9 February 2010

The very first Cosmetic Surgery in my life

tic tac tic tac tic tac
2:45pm
it's time to go into the operation room
lup-dup lup-dup lup-dup
can you hear my heart beat?
Every step I walk into the consultation room was heavier than carrying a ton of rocks!
Take a deep breathe..
Ra ra Ah ah ah
Roma Roma ma
Ga ga Oolala
The power of GaGa
Will be fine~

"This is not a plastic surgery, it won't have any side effects or the possibility turning into Michael Jackson.. I will become pretty again after the pain.. there will be no more white things on my nose after that", I told myself.

According to the doctor, the white things on my nose are oil. Because of my oily skin did not be treated properly, the pores of my skin are blocked and thus the oil solidified in my skin. As some of them could not be removed by simple process or too deep in the skin, I have to do this small cosmetic surgery to remove them. The whole process took about 40 minutes. Damn Damn Damn pain everytime the Doctor insert the needle into my skin. I don't know what is the thing that the doctor used to inject into my nose epidermal called. It looks like a wire perhaps. Laser maybe?? No idea. It can reach into deeper part of the skin like unblock the pathway and make the "oil" to be removed easily. Imagine being electric shocked more than 50 times on your nose. Some go very deep inside!!! My tears flow involuntarily just like the Kundasang water flow!!! Even already applied EMLA (a kind of anaesthesia cream) still pain!! Pain till I don't want imagine how pain is it.. The doctor said my pain tolerance very high!!! Geng!!! The doctor and the nurse keep on talking to me to distract me but sorry for not answering you guys sometimes. Pain till cannot speak!! Cannot open my mouth. Or I had swallowed the whole tube of EMLA??!!! No, I will die if I do that. Extremely painful for 40 minutes just for beauty sake.. It worth!!

After the surgery, my nose red like a reindeer with holes holes holes and blood clothed. Damn ugly still want to go 1B shopping!!

Show you how ugly am I now. I might be single forever after showing this pic. But guys, I will be even more prettier than before after 2 weeks recovery time. Please do show me your love and interest. HAHA!!

Pain Pain

I still can pose in a sexy cute way even with red ugly nose and no make up!!

See, very innocent to do that to my nose right??
To treat my nose, I have to take a medicine in quite a long term that will make my skin very dry.
I just took it for a week already look like sun burn here >.<
Imagine I will take it for months!! Will be prettier I can tell you. ^^

No comments: