Wednesday 10 February 2010

Update post surgery ~ second day

This is the second day after the cosmetic surgery. The scars on my nose becoming more obvious but I think they look pretty cute on me. I'm like totally ignoring how ugly I look when I went out for collecting my moisturiser, shopping, every where like usual. Not even care how people look at me, think of me or throw me a discriminate eyesight. I'm glad with my appearance. "Physical appearance is no match for your intrinsic outlook" (Ooi, 2010). Thanks every one for caring me and thanks Jiaming for comforting me with so much lame jokes and the sentence i quote from her. I don't know when I've turned to be so optimistic anyway. Haha.. Weird.. So not me >.< But it's a good turning point.

I bought a casual dress, a shirt, a pair of dark blue legging and a pair of fish net stocking just for rm 75 (around aud 25) today. Woohoooo.. Might be going to that shop again tomorrow.

Here am I to update you my second day condition. I have more obvious scars and dryer skin. I already get my moisturiser today so hopefully it helps. Envy my long eye-lashes?? They are real!!


This is after apply night cream. Not so obvious in general looking.

My baby Little Mic who travel with me all the time.
She has been to Australia (Brisbane & Gold Coast), Japan (Hokkaido, Tokyo Disney Land, & Osaka), Korea (Jeju, Seoul), Singapore, Malaysia.

Little Mic with her suit case.

Baby GaGa!!
Cool aye?!!

Baby 香蕉 (pronounce in Canto - "hiong jiu") and me.

I think he looks like me more.

2 comments:

E!aine said...

C'mon u still look great after ur surgery. I should say u are always pretty =) Can't believe that little Mic still with u.. hehe, i like it!

pinky_princess said...

Thanks my dear, my nose is getting so much better now ^^ at least not putting on a reindeer nose during CNY.. haha..
yea, she's still with me all the time.. she's kind of turning grey and smelling like saliva now.. haha..