Wednesday 8 September 2010

Awkward Feeling

It's a very unusual day~ I used to be happy and day dreaming a lot when I found myself extra time to sleep. I used to enjoy my breakfast and I always wish I could have more time to spend on breakfast before continue my day. I used to talk a lot. I used to be very excited when I found someone in the living room. I used to say hi. I used to be very annoying. I used to...

But all things go in different ways today. Things just happen like that when i woke up. I'm not happy when I woke up. My tears dropped with no reason. I don't know why. I'm just not happy. I don't like my breakfast and I felt like it took me ages to finish it. I'm no longer felt excited when I saw my housemate sitting on the couch when I go downstair. I didn't say hi to her. I didn't talk. I'm kind of mean to her when she talked to me. I felt bad. But I just feel like being alone today. Not talking, not doing anything, not seeing anyone, just have my own time~

I never have this strong feeling for quite a long while. maybe years~ or even a decade~ I can't really describe how I feel now. It's something like when you have a cut and someone add some salt on your wound. or like a knife stabbed in the heart. My brain goes blank. I can't think of anything that could lead me to think wisely, to do something right, to control over my emotion. I'm just so emo!! I might broke down any moment.

Sorry if I offend or insult you today. I just feel not ok! Is that a symptom of depression?

No comments: