Monday 6 September 2010

Looking backward

I'm stuck with my study, busy with my assignments, slow-tortured by EBP module exercises, drowned in counseling & theory stuff, murdered by practical report write-up... all those never ending negative thoughts lead me to my blog. I read my previous posts, looked at the last photos that I posted up, I realised how much I have changed, how much I have achieved or not and most importantly how long I haven't been here. I realised my blog is a place where I release my anger, my frustration, where I share my happiness, my joy and here is the best place to Procrastinate.

This week is not a productive week again~ I planned to do this and do that and only 30% of my study goal achieved. It's a FAIL!!! room cleaning up? 0% achieved. eeuuu... my table is in a messed. I think I could bury a snake or a crocodile with my notes and papers! ask me about my Entertainment goal. I would give myself a 300% Awesomest High Distinction!! Boo me..

Other than study stuff, there are more stuff sticking into my head that bother my mind t0 do the wise things. Time is the monster. Time is the killer. Time burst your bubble dreams. Time wake you up. I need more time. I wish time could go faster. I'm not good at managing time. I suck!

Get a life!

No comments: