Friday 21 August 2009

fire in my eyes

seems like haven't been here for a week and it's unbelievable that the first post of this week is grumbling about my retarded food and nutrition mid-sem exam... well, i did this exam on tuesday early morning and the result was what i have expected after coming out from the lecture hall.. it's sux!!!! damn!!!!

if you don't like to see what i'm grumbling about please leave... just wanna "dispose" my anger here..

i was suffering insomnia for 2 or 3 days before this exam.. i knew that i had over the limit and need some rest for my brain while i studied until 3am.. i decided to go to bed but i couldn't sleep well and i could feel that my brain was still working even though my body was at resting condition.. my neurons are burning so hard until i can't close my eyes... how horrible was it???!!!!!!!

obviously i did not online or chatting that few days so that i could concentrate on my study... some people might saw me in msn or facebook around 2 or 3am that 2 days and think that i'm a liar!!! so i'm here to clarify that i just online for printing my lecture and tutorial notes for the next day.. when i click on my firefox, automatically my facebook, msn email and uni website will open as tabs... so no surprise i'm in facebook...

i seems like so defensive and aggressive today.. better stop now, otherwise i will start scolding my lecturer how ticklish is she and bla bla bla... Satire is not a good practice tho... sorry....

No comments: