Tuesday 11 August 2009

Week 4 Monday

Monday blue Monday BLUE MonDaybLuE
don't feel like going to lecture even though just a 2 hours chemistry lecture... boo...

what a great news today... i FAILED my blood test but NOT liver function test!! wooohoooo... just the neutrophils does matter again... wooohooooo... thanks god im free from liver failure... YES!!!

guess who i met in uni gp campus today?? the malaysians guy that kim, ah sok & i met in Reiji party... they walked out from the library when i passed by... what a coincident... they still be able to recognise me even though i didn't put on heavy makeup like that day i did... and he can differentiate between kim & me.. which is a good thing... haha... u know what??!!!! we do look similar but not so... lots of people called me kimberley and called kim as jasmine... >.< obviously she has a short and mine is long and curls... boo... they should go for an eye-test..

poor kimmy cut her finger when she peeled the potato... half of her nail gone!!! scary... hopefully her finger and the scars on her hand caused by the stupid oven recover as soon as possible... T_T
get well soon..


Today Me
Monday blue till purple already... *cold*
obviously my room is still in a mess but i don't feel like tidy it up...
the room is too small for me!! the place i can think of to stuff my old books is under my bed...
HAHA (Simpson's laugh)

Kim & I or I & Kim??
which is correct??
I'm not gonna friend you if you get it wrong..
boo...
It's Me & Kim
Do our smiles look similar to Little Mic's one??
Poor Kimmy with her cut finger

No comments: