Saturday 8 August 2009

Yay!!! Weekend again!!

My lovely weekend and my lovely week 4 is just right in front waiting for me!!! wooohooooo... EKKA week holiday... WWeeeee... we don't have any practical and tutorials in this coming week except for "food and nutrition" tut and every lectures. Boo... I'm quite enjoying food and nutrition this unit tho... it's the beginning of my journey in the future...

what we are doing so far is writing food diary.. sounds interesting right?? nahh... it's not that fun if you're the one who doing it... it's kinda difficult for the measurement part... do you weight rice before or after cook?? how about garlic? wakanai... gonna solve it out... but YAY!!! i can calculate the approximate energy comsumption each day by the end of the semester... but not guarantee whether it's trustworthy... haha...

this house has new rules for me.. go to bed no later than 1am most of the days of the week... >.<

gonna sleep now... good night..

No comments: