Saturday 29 August 2009

long lost jasmine is back!!!

WOW!!!!! can't believe that I can sleep that long in this busy week which I shouldn't do. Regret?? NO... just because I need some sleep or procrastinating time?? yes and no...

ok... ignore what i'm talking about. my brain is still freezing. haven't waken from the long sleep yet. wait.... guess what time i woke up?? i give you some hints: i sleep at 2 something am and more than 10 hours..

It's 4:30pm!!! wooohooooo... how cool is it... consequently, i missed the morning market and i have no veges for this week >.<.. i'm having headache now... sob... however, pros more than cons. i can get fresh veges from wollies anytime i want to before it closed so no veges is not a problem. the good thing is i can pay some sleep dept as i slept at 6am on X day and Y day. the sun was high on the sky already. ssshhhhhh... don't tell my housemates and my family. they are going to kill me... you would like to see my pretty face, sweet smile and listen to my humour everyday right?? keep it as a secret between you and me please. i beg you from the apex of my cardiac... i love you the most...

nothing much special happened this week. What i can recall for the whole week i think will be plants vs zombies. the truth of what i'm busy for the whole week.

another thing is my parcel!! The parcel that sent all the way from tokyo, japan to brisbane, australia finally arrived on my hand. how lovely are them. i ordered a schedule book 2010 and 2 sets of files and a set of notebooks. so pretty. don't ask me how much is it. they are fucking expensive included postage.

THEY SENT ME A WRONG SET OF 2 CLEAR FILES!!! it suppose to be 2 clear A4 "Q-Pot" and "Ribbon Flower" Blythe files in a set but they sent me 3 A5 clear files. P/S: the price for A4 an A5 files are the same. do you think i earn? no... A5 files are so small.. what for??

I sent them an email and they are going to sent me the 2 missing items for free!!! how good are them. OMG??!!!!! okay.. i take the advantage then.. hehe...

ermm... i think most of my friends know that i'm so craving for Blythe. i remember that i brought my blythe doll to school during senior two for my presentation. haha... i can't afford any limited edition Blythe doll that i love as they are so damn expensive. the range of the prices is about 16500 yen to 25ooo yen. i might consider to get one if i were working now. maybe not..

I watched "The Ugly Truth" with kim on wednesday evening. It is a funny movie but too much coarse language. It worth the money tho.

i made aspirin during chem prac on tuesday and i ate it!!! just kidding...

my brain still freezing.. stop now.. bye..

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am craving for Pullip. XD
but cant afford buy any since it is also as expensive as Blythe. -_-lll

pinky_princess said...

i have a friend in kk craving for pullips and blythe as well.. she has a collection of the dolls and made the costumes for them herself!! i gonna visit her when i go back kk... haha...

Unknown said...

wah wah, take photo, show us. XD
yea, most Blythe/Pullips owners made their own cloths.
it is the enjoyment besides to save $. XD

pinky_princess said...

sure... when i go to her house next year coz i'm going back kk at the end of dec.. haha..
i tried to make 1 for my blythe but damn ugly eventually i give up that interest already. >.<
dolls' dresses are so much more expensive than human branded dresses... wth...

Unknown said...

well, to make a prefect cloth, muz undergoes "trial & error", & need a lot of patience too.
there are lots of easy cloth making tutorial for Blythe on web too, especially those Blythe forums.

dun gif up, it is really fun to try.
mayb u can start wif something easy first, such as hair accessory. XD

pinky_princess said...

yeah... and some kinds of fabric that i want is really hard to get from the cloth shop... i might considering cutting out from my worn out cloth... haha... or maybe cutting my home's curtain would be a good idea.. but my mom might kill me and i'm sure i will be dead... haha...

i wish i could bring my blythe with me over here but my luggage quota was full.. hopefully next time i can do it...