Wednesday 23 June 2010

Body Image


This is a recent pic of me that took couple of days ago at DFO. What word would you use to describe my body image?
Obese? Overweight? Fat? Moderate? Slender? Skinny? Lean?

My body weight is under 50kg and my height is 161cm. Average BMI 19 - 20 which fall in lower normal range.

Every girl do concern about their weight, BMI and most importantly the appearance of body image. Guys would never understand how these things could simply irritate or mentally abuse a girl's feeling by taking that as a joke. Guys, sometimes you might not mean it, but what you use to describe a girl's body image could broke her crystal heart. So please mind your words to prevent any unpleasant feeling for the girl that you are not actually mean it.

I personally think that I have a moderate and healthy body even though my arms and shoulders are a bit bigger, meaty, runny, wide... I lose my self-esteem when I look at those skinny girls with tall, lean, S shape body, long and thin arms and legs. I can feel the jealousy in my eyes and my heart and I started to imagine how could I transform myself into a kind of them. I try to control my diet but I lose to temptation. Work out some physical activities would never be my choice (don't you know that I hate exercise and sweating?). Avoid all the junks doesn't help much. It won't help me to get through the underweight group.

I know I do look a bit fat compare to those typical skinny girls. I'm so heart broken to be called fat and "大隻" (big size). I'm fine with little fat but I would never think that my body is so damn terrible until to be called big size. It's so heart breaking and I'm totally broke down. I feel bad even more when I heard those skinny underweight girls saying they are fat and want to lose weight. You will have only skin and bone left if you really mean it! That hurts people so much!!!

You will look like this



like it, girls?? GO FOR IT!!!! You are so fucking idiot! Guys, don't ya love your girlfriends to be look so "delicious", do ya?

I'm wondering what's wrong with this world? How guys define good body looking? The BMI grouping should be downgrade like

<15>23 overweight

As a future dietitian, is my job gonna be molding all the ladies into anorexia type to be called pretty? If it is, I am NOT qualified to be a dietitian and I would give up my job. 'Coz that is called very unhealthy for me and the world gonna be 80% people overweight and obese! I will need to work until my pant drop to help people with BMI > 18 to fit into the incredible, awesome anorexia body size or I should say guys' desire body size. Most importantly, I will be listed into overweight group how could I pursue people anyway? This world is so depressing. I will be more than happy to sing So happy I could die in the coffin. Thanks Lady GaGa for writing that song. It would be my greatest entertainment when I were 6 feet under.

I'm really truly feel sad about this world. What I can do to minimise my body size is making myself to have eating disorder and bulimia. These are the 2 ways that I could think of, which might help myself to go down 1 or 2 size. Nothing wrong with or proud to be wearing size 8 was what I always think of but the world doesn't think so. I have to wake up!! WAKE UP!!! WAKE UPP!!!! Size 8 is effing terrible! You're fat!! YOU ARE SO DAMN FUCKING UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

My dear house mates, hope I didn't frighten you. I really need to cut down my weight a bit. Please don't tempt me on food. I really mean it. I have no face no status to live in the world with this mad cow massive body.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Jasmine, the world is telling all girls to be as skinny as possible, but the world is wrong. You are perfectly pretty as you are, your weight is perfectly healthy, and if anyone says otherwise, they have succumbed to believing in the false notion that skinny equates to pretty. Sometimes, fashion is a terrible thing... skinniness is fashionable, but fashion does not mean good or healthy. It frustrates me that a lot of the people in our cohort think that to be skinny as possible is the healthiest thing to do... a lot of them seem to be on the margin of anorexia. That is certainly not healthy, psychologically or physically. You don't have to be like that... it's important to have your own opinions and not just follow the crowd. Moderation is important... a little bit of treating yourself to nice food is not sinful, and your weight is perfectly normal... you don't have to lose weight, just maintain it... don't agonise over your weight, it causes you more pain that isn't worth it... a boy who judges you because they think you are 'fat' (which, of course, you are not) is surely a boy you would not want to love...
Take care of yourself Jasmine, don't feel bad just because of what ignorant people say.

G@V@N said...

I was just browsing by blogs and i came upon yours. Hehe... Well i'd say you look fantastic. =) no worries about it. sometimes it's not just the body but the whole package; face, body, character. ;)

oh btw, i'm in brisbane too. haha... =P