Thursday 17 June 2010

Wigaholic

I feel like my blog is a place where I'm destroying myself. Scaring people who read my blog by showing ugly pics that I would never post in facebook, swearing altruistically, telling people how I FML... And another reason, most of my pic here come up without makeup and all of them are not photoshopped! I have to say that I'm like intimidating the whole world more than entertaining my reader. Why? Coz people who don't like me can simply tell others the ugly truth behind me and make the world hates me. I gonna do it anyway~ coz I think the world will love me ^^

Here is the pic that I took so much courage to put up~ I look 20 years older just in 2 nights because of the life-threatening exams! My hair looks damaged as a result of lack of care. It's exam period! Can't spend time on doing treatment and beautify it! :'(
This is another reason of me being wigaholic~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Back to topic of the day:

'shopaholic', 'alcoholic', 'workaholic', 'catholic' are common terms in our life. Have you heard of 'wigaholic'?

Now I'm going to show what's wigaholic is...

Wig = fake hair
Borrow from the words alcoholic, shopaholic & workaholic. Wigaholic is used to describe someone who loves wig!! YESS!! It's me!!! I love wig!! You can simply change your hairstyles, hair colours everyday without damaging your real hair! It's important to get good quality wigs so that it looks real on you. I'm just going to show you 2 of my wig collections. Sorry no make up! Exam busy~ Skin condition a bit shitty..

The first one is a barbie highlight gold blond wig






I'm Mother Monster, Lady GAGA's Little Monster!
Muackkkkssss

The second is honey light brown medium wig


Awwww.. You spotted me of being self loving, looking at myself in the mirror~

The little hat suppose to be my blythe's


Here are some tips on wearing wigs:
1. Make sure you hide your hair properly
2. Get a good quality wig (good quality wig doesn't mean expensive!)
3. Get a wig that match you (style and colour) If it doesn't, you will look funny~
4. GET A HAIR NET!!! This is the ultimately vitally most important step especially for someone who has long hair. It helps you on hiding your hair properly.
5. Find a trustworthy and reliable seller! I get my wig from a seller called Snowygurl in ebay. She's good and quick response. The quality of the wig really worth the price I paid for them!



This is the hair net! I'm like the jewelry shop robber in old time drama~
ROFL!!!


See, my hair in neat and tidy condition now.



Compare to the very first pic of me on pajamas without wearing a wig, which one do you like?? With or without wearing wig? Do you think I look better or funny or ugly with a wig? Please give me some valuable opinions coz I'm still a beginner and I really need your suggestions to help me in improving my wig wearing skills. Thanks

xoxo
Cookies

4 comments:

Kimberley said...

LOL
sweetie~ you look awesome.. I think you look best with the hair net, w/o the wig..
You made me wanna buy a wig.. sien...
I am trying very hard not to laugh because I am doing a mask.. but this post is hilarious.... ROFLMAO

pinky_princess said...

Thanks darling.. you look awesome with your curler too^^
wanna make fun a bit bah.. u guys look so depressed make me depressed also..
wigs are fun and awesome aye!!! Let's get one.. I'm thinking to get new wigs when i come back in July. wanna buy together save postage? i can get discount from the seller..

Kimberley said...

I want oo.. sien.. y do u always make me wanna buy stuff... *sigh*

pinky_princess said...

coz i'm the most influential shopaholic in your life! tempting people buy stuff to indulge themselves! *tweet* follow me on shops! WOOT!!