Sunday 20 June 2010

**END OF SEMESTER CELEBRATION**

Finally my exam is over!!! I can have fun and doing something officially that known as "procrastination" during exam period! WOOT!! Skip the exam part, coz I'm really not impressed by my performance. I gonna be grumbling again like 2000 words if the exam topic continue.

Yea, I had my very first post-exam celebration with my colleagues right after the exam.

Station 1: Sizzler

Love the food especially their salad bar. People who love salad, Sizzler is highly recommended!
The salad bar is like buffet style. My diet plan all destroyed in 1 night :'(

Cheese Toast!!

The legendary potato skin!! Mad Nice!!

Caesar Salad~ *love love*

My beautifully decorated chocolate ice-cream!
There is a bunch of kids like "eeuu euu eeeeuu eeeeuuu... I'm not gonna eat this. I will vomit if I have to eat this."
I was like "there is something very wrong with you for not loving chocolate"
It's personal preference. Can't argue. Stop being childish. Owh.. I forgot they are kids.
My lovely colleague, the NUDies (Nutrition and Dietetics I mean)
Left to right: Samantha, Mai, Izyan

Left to right: Ruth, Bonnie, Joyce
and of course ME!!
This is a simple yet fun celebration after exam. Goodnight everyone and have a great holidays! Have a safe trip and please remember to miss me^^

HOLIDAY BEGIN:

Day 1: Holiday Begin!!
Can't believe that I slept more than half of a day after exam. I get up at 1:30pm!!! My coffin is effing comfy!! Need to get up and go to Chermside to look for a bag for mom^^

I'm wearing the honey brown medium wig with my navy blue and white stripes dress from Valley Girl~

Okay, I have a very serious question! According to the 2 pics above, how old am I do you think?
I met this 2 cute little girls, one 4 years old and one 2.5 years old at David Jones bed linen department.
One of them ask me:"are you a mummy?"
Me:"No." (was damn mad in my heart)
Girl:"Who are you?"
Me:"I'm just a girl"
Girl:"Of course you're a girl"

bla bla bla


Skip all those random conversation.


By the way, do I really look like a mom?? Is that mean I look old or I really look like someone's mommy? Kids don't lie. SOB....


I bought this cute little dress from Forever New!
Original Price $99.95
but i bought it!!!
'coz i love it!!
another reason: It's on sale and my size is available!!
70% off!! how could i resist the temptation??
OOhhh GOossshhHHH!!!
spending $$ again.
Unable to get mom's bag but stuff for myself
but not feeling guilty at all
erm.. maybe yes.. Guilty Pleasure
Seriously shopaholic!

2nd round celebration with my housemates + Welcome home Jimmy
Kim, Stella, Jimmy, Sok, Mung and me had steamboat!
We have tonkotsu soup and tom yam soup.

My favourite, fish ball with shrimp filling.

After dinner we watch FIFA World Cup. Japan vs Netherlands and Australia vs Ghana.
Freaking tired now and I have to wake up at 8:30am for SHOPPING at DFO!!
goodnight^^

xoxo
Jasmine

No comments: