Thursday 17 June 2010

New Blog Dress

I feel like having a red hot blog but end up like this. Damn terrible.. FML spending half an hour altering the background colour but still can't get the colour I want! OOhhh Gosshhhhh!!!! Gonna change it again when my piranha come. Boooo...

I had 2 exams in a consecutive day which means that I haven't slept for 2 days!! Seriously turned into an undead crossbridge of zombie and vampire! Why vampire? My bed is my coffin and I usually take a nap in daytime and work like crazy at night. Why zombie? I need to consume high cholesterol brain to survive instead of drinking blood like vampires do! I mean it! Give me your brain!!!!! So I call myself Zompire~ What a new word...

After the 2 exams marathon, finally I have a day break till my next exam. I found my life back!! Gonna mutate into Zompire again in the next few hours~ booo...

I still have my final paper on Friday anyway. Better optimise my time on yielding some productive biochemistry knowledge~ YAY!!! final paper!!! Can't wait till Friday 18th June 2010 3:40pm!! WOOT!!! Celebration!!!

I wanted to put up my recent pic here but I decided not to do so for my popularity and my admirers' sake!

My brain is freeze. Back to my coffin. Ciao.

xoxo
Zompire Cookies

No comments: