Saturday 5 June 2010

My besties & I

We laugh, we eat, we sleep, we hang out, we have fun, we play, we jokes, we tease, we sing, we care, we bet, we stalk, we study, we care, we miss, we hug, we hiao, we "ohhh goosshhh", we talk, we live, we walk, we run, we PROCRASTINATE (our favourite activity)!, we spend every single day together!

Now I'm going to show you show awesome we are! Here are some pic randomly choose from my photo album. Too much pic to filter~


Yes! we love uno stacko

Wanna have thin face without photoshop?
Do this!

erm.. I don't know what they are doing.. but i love this pic that captured the very natural moment of them!

Kim: can you help me to take a pretty single pic of me?
We: sure!
but I think the pic would look bored without some k-leh-feh

2 ugly pic that would never show up in facebook


Transformation of Stella~

Wow!! Very successful thinning program!
Wanna lose weight? find us dietician

The Scooby Doo Spooky Coaster! My 2nd favourite ride in Movie World!
I almost killed by my brother for the first visit with my family~

My No.1 favourite ride in Movie World!! SuperMan Escape! Syok chin chin!!

The Devil-ish King of Cobra

Introduce you the signature half-face + water in mouth photo-taking skill

The girl-ish version

and now the guy version

originate from Jennifer!! ttaaa-daaa

Look at Bernard's eye!! See who is he spotting at!! (tell you a secret, he's smirking to Jimmy.. SSshhhh)

Trying to act like a model~

hiao

My Twins?!


My baby Emmette

Housemate trying to take ugly pic of himself



Love my housemates, adore my friends~
Some more pic will be coming up when my piranha come
<3 xoxo

No comments: