Friday 18 June 2010

Last Post before exam

OMFG!!! Can't believe that I actually let Kimmy put up the freaking retard video of me in her blog!!! I will have no image after that spread out widely~ My life is screwed by exams!! but I have awesome post during exams. Not that I don't need to study! I stayed up whole night from sunset till sunrise and not even give the ipad a glance! ipad is just sitting next to me~ what i'm really interested in is my warm and lovely coffin.

I have to shout out proudly that "I haven't put on any make up on my face more than 2 weeks!!!" Not even to the exams! This is my 1st casual makeup of the month and my outfit to uni for my last exam of the semester. Okay, I know! very pale! come on!! 2 weeks sleep dept so don't expect so much k? I know I look 30 years older now. No concealer no foundation no base. Better than without make up show in 3rd pic larr..



Extremely ugly!! The clothe I bought ages but no courage to wear out!
Fat what!!
Only can wear in my room show "zhou gong" (one of the chinese god who control sleep and dream) larr..

Kim w/o sleep whole night rushing her funding stuff with this great hair!


Ad for ipad
Hermes zai (crocodile) also want to be a star!


Time to do my final revision. Ciao~

xoxo
Cookies

No comments: